gle Glass – The Features of the Google Glass
Google Glass – The Features of the Google Glass
Google Glass puts the WARE in eyewear. In this case, Google Glass proves to be quite the impressive gadget because of its capability to act and function like a mobile phone or tablet, but minus the obtrusiveness of the size. Everything we’ve heard or read about the Google Glass and its features were nothing but pure speculations and some announcements from Google until the 16th of April. Almost a week ago, Google has finally released the specifications and features of the Google Glass.
The Google Glass is said to be equipped with a:
– High resolution display technology that will allow users to view images with the same quality as watching something on a 25-inch HD screen from 8 feet away.
– Adjustable nosepads and a durable frame to fit any face size.
– 5-megapixel camera with 720p video recording.
– 12gb of synced Google Cloud storage out of the 16gb on-board flash memory.
– Connectivity options like Bluetooth (version not included), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
– Audio is delivered through a Bone Conduction Transducer.
– Google Glass is able to connect to any phone with Bluetooth and a MyGlass companion app which allows Google Glass to connect through Android phones that run Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich or higher. This app would allow users to enjoy SMS and GPS functionality straight from their Android phone and into their Google Glass.
– No information about battery life, though Google implied that battery life should last 1 day for typical use, but it’s difficult to gauge because of other apps that are more battery intensive.
For More Info Visit Us At: https://thebestappcreators.shutterfly.com/
What this equates to
Google Glass, minus the SMS or email composition as far as one can deduce from the list of features, will allow users to view and browse data from the Internet or their storage through the display technology implemented. People can interact with others while trying to browse for information on when the next flight for Tokyo is, or people can create first-person photos and videos without any difficulty. Accessing the GPS display through the Google Glass will remove the burden of having to look at your phone during the course of your travel, which removes the risk of accidents due to mobile phones.
Users need not worry about the display obstructing their view because the display technology allows the data to be shown at the upper right of our normal field of vision, so there’s no hindrance at all.